CCM Advanced Conflict Coaching Online Training
Series #3: Coaching Leadership Based Conflict
Wednesdays 7pm-9pm EST, July 29, August 5, 12, 19, 2020)
Ø Each Series 13.0 CEUS for ICF*; 13.0 CEUs for HRCI; 13.75 hours VA CMEs
Ø 50% Discount from full price for Community Mediation Center Personnel
Ø 25% Discount per registration from full price for Organizations Enrolling Three or More Participants
- Four , 2-hour, online training sessions hosted on Zoom.
Online Training Features:
- use of high quality training videos
- live-presentation by training team members
- breakout group practice sessions
- small cohort sizes (maximum of ten  participants per cohort)
- four  one-hour private one-on-one practice conflict coaching sessions with training team members.
The CCM online training team consists of leading conflict coaching experts serving government, private sector, and higher education:
- Michael West
- Bobbie Dillon
- Tricia Jones
- Merri Hanson
- Cheryl Cutrona
Early Bird Registration (by July 6, 2020)
Regular Registration (from July 7 to July 29, 2020 )
* Discounts applied on registration process.
All online training and practice sessions will be recorded and hosted on CCM's Wistia Video hosting service. Trainees can return to view their practice sessions and feedback as often as desired. If a trainee misses a training session they will be provided with access to a recording of the session missed for a limited time. Please note that CEU units for ICF associated with this online training series may require attendance at live online sessions. ** ICF Units are under review.
Cancellations or refunds are not available if a registrant is unable to attend the live online training sessions scheduled for the cohort for which s/he registered. Private practice session scheduling has some flexibility. For each practice session one rescheduling is allowed as long as that rescheduling is for a practice time within the same calendar week as the original.
Tutorial for Zoom:
CCM will provide brief tutorial materials for trainees to help familiarize trainees with the learning platform for online training.
- It is the responsibility of the trainee to have necessary software and hardware to participate in the online training and practice sessions.
- It is the responsibility of the trainee to test their equipment to make sure it is sufficient for full participation in online training and practice sessions.
- CCM will not be responsible for providing technical support for participants during online training or private practice sessions.
- In the event that technical difficulties make participation unworkable CCM will not refund registration fees. Please visit the Zoom website to review technical requirements prior to registering for a online training series.
- Government employees should consult with internal technical support for their agencies to determine that access to these learning platforms is possible from work computers or networks if they anticipate using these sources for participation.
Webinar Schedule and Topics:
Wednesday, July 29, 2020, 7pm-9pm EST: Online training Session One – Coaching Needed and Realistic Improvements for Change
Private Practice Session 1
Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 7pm-9pm EST: Online training Session Two – Coaching Feed Forward Processes – Expectations and Accountability
Private Practice Session 2
Wednesday, August 12, 2020, 7pm-9pm EST: Online training Session Three –Coaching Appreciative and Assets-Based Change in Groups and Teams
Private Practice Session 3
Wednesday, August 19, 2020, 7pm-9pm EST: Online training Session Four – Managing Defensiveness in Self and Others
Private Practice Session 4
Other Important Information
Registration Limits & Completion. Registration is limited and honored on a first paid basis. Registration is only considered complete once the total payment has been processed.
Registration Cancellation, Transfer & Postponement.All requests for registration cancellations, transfers, and postponements must be made in writing. Cancellation – Cancellations/refunds are only available 10 days prior to the start of training. The refund payment (minus a 20% processing fee) will be made within 30 days after the end of the training. Transfer– Registration is transferable between individuals any time prior to the start of training. No fee applies. Postponement– Postponement requests for health or other emergency circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of CCM. If a postponement request is granted, the registrant or transfer designee will have one year from the date of the initially scheduled training to take part in another open enrollment training offered by CCM. A 10% processing fee must be paid when registering for a make-up training.
Conflict Coaching MattersLLC
407 W. Turnberry Ct., West Chester, PA 19382